Reporting to our Development Team Manager, we’re looking for a talented Developer to join our team in Bristol.
What will I be doing?
• Working in collaboration with our talented development and design teams in both agile and waterfall development methodologies.
• Helping scope, define, build and deliver technical solutions as per each client’s needs.
• Building content management websites, eCommerce websites and complex web applications in .NET using Umbraco and Sitecore.
• Working on our in-house built CRM system for one of our major clients.
• Documenting build approaches and development.
• Helping out with DevOps.
• Reviewing your own and your peers work and code.
What will I need?
We are ideally looking for someone with proven experience in a digital agency environment (or similar). You’ll have a positive attitude, always looking to find solutions, and be excited by new technology and love working as a team.
As well as this you’ll need:
• Commercial experience with MVC ASP.NET.
• Commercial experience with database design using the .NET entity framework and/or MS SQL.
• A portfolio of websites and/or web applications.
• Understanding of and experience managing IIS webservers.
• Experience using source control (GIT or Mercurial).
• Excellent communications skills.
It would also be advantageous to have skills and experience with;
• A .NET CMS such as Umbraco or Sitecore.
• .NET core.
• Web APIs.
• An interest in DevOps and continuous integration such as GITLAB, Team city or similar.
And in return…
Aside from our benefits package, you’ll be working in our modern offices just off Whiteladies Road. We have an office bar equipped with a beer fridge (for 4PM on Fridays), ping pong table, dartboard and fussball table. We run weekly cake clubs and monthly cocktail clubs (in our office bar).
We also offer the opportunity for you to work in a fast paced environment and to utilize the skills above to push innovation within our team and with our clients.