We’re looking for someone to join our award winning Bristol agency to be a part of the development team!
What will I be doing?
• Working in collaboration with our talented development and design teams in both agile and waterfall development methodologies.
• Helping build and manage our front-end framework and good practice processes.
• Presenting and communicating prototypes and ideas with clients (both internal and external).
• Assisting in documenting build approaches and development.
What will I need?
• Some experience in responsive design and mobile web development.
• Good understanding of usability, web accessibility and cross-browser/platform issues.
• Some knowledge/experience using version control systems such as GIT or Mercurial.
• Some knowledge/experience of using Gulp/Grunt/Compass.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, skills and methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to discuss solutions with technical and non-technical members of the team.
If you have any experience with Liquid templating (or similar) and ReactJS or Angular, this would be an added bonus!
And in return…
Aside from our benefits package, you’ll be working in our modern offices just off Whiteladies Road. We have an office bar equipped with a beer fridge (for 4PM on Fridays), ping pong table, dartboard and fussball table. We run weekly cake clubs and monthly cocktail clubs (in our office bar).
We also offer the opportunity for you to work in a fast paced environment and to utilize the skills above to push innovation within our team and with our clients.