Because our tech team sits at the heart of Bray Leino Yucca, which in turn is part of a network of agencies, you’ll get to work with diverse clients on challenging, complex projects. And our tech team is tight, close-knit. Small enough for you to have a powerful voice. Small enough to give you the encouragement, support and development you need, for you to make a difference. And whether it’s building with a headless CMS, experimenting with serverless architecture or exploring Cognitive Services, we work together to keep moving forward.
What will I be doing?
- Building content managed websites, eCommerce websites and complex web applications.
- Taking ownership of projects to ensure they meet strategic and functional requirements.
- Introducing new ideas, both for the direction and implementation of our products and for the processes and culture of the company.
- Progressive development of CRM web applications for one of our major clients.
- Integrating web applications with third party APIs and payment systems.
- Tailoring web experiences based on customer data using personalisation tools.
- Researching and selecting appropriate AI tools to better optimize user experience.
What will I need?
You’re a backend developer experienced in the Microsoft stack who writes elegant and well-documented code. You’ll need to stay on top of the latest trends while having a genuine desire to experiment, research and develop new ideas.
You’ll also need:
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API(C#)
- Database design using the Entity Framework and MS SQL.
- Microsoft Azure(PaaS)
- A familiarity with DevOps and continuous integration such as GITLAB, Team city or similar.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
It’d be great if you have:
- You are excited by the cross-platform capabilities of .Net core.
And in return…
Aside from our benefits package, you’ll be working in our modern offices just off Whiteladies Road. We have an office bar equipped with a beer fridge (for 4PM on Fridays), ping pong table, dartboard and fussball table. We run weekly cake clubs and monthly cocktail clubs (in our office bar).
We also offer the opportunity for you to work in a fast-paced environment and to utilize the skills above to push innovation within our team and with our clients.