What will I be doing?
Our Account Managers are ambassadors for our clients and our agency. They build strong relationships with, and have a rich understanding of, our clients’ goals. They ensure that the work we do for them is insightful, results-driven and brilliant.
A strong Account Manager ensures that we deliver new thinking that makes BLY an invaluable partner to clients.
• Manage the day-to-day running of designated account(s) alongside senior colleagues.
• Own briefs from start to finish, from both a client and internal agency perspective
• Ensure regular client updates, and manage any changes to planned activities that may occur.
• Maintain awareness and understanding of current issues relating to client and product / service area.
• Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas.
• Be responsible for accurate billing and forecasting, awareness of budgetary status always to ensure account budget not exceeded and ensure project profitability.
• Help lead on strategic planning for clients
• Manage the projects from initial brief through to delivery working alongside Project Managers and other team members
• Review monthly activities and provide executive summary for each client
What will I need?
• Ability to own client relationships
• Competent managing campaigns throughout the whole lifecycle, from brief writing to creative development to campaign delivery and analysis.
• Written communication is clear and succinct and adapted to style of target audience.
• Sells benefits of proposed activities convincingly to clients in both verbal and written form.
• Presents confidently, clearly and concisely.
• Verbal communication is clear and includes questioning and active listening.
• Is motivated to develop self and keeps abreast of current thinking in area of expertise.
• Manages time well by establishing priorities and anticipating problems to meet deadlines.
• Is ready to accept responsibility and extra work.
• Is conscientious, keen and reliable.
• Previous experience in a similar role