We have an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to start their career in web development. Joining our award-winning Bristol agency, you’ll be part the development team, tasked with building and maintaining a diverse range of bespoke eCommerce and CMS websites.
Our broad client base means the type of work you’ll be involved in will be varied and coupled with the ever-changing world of digital, you’ll be exposed to lots of different technologies very quickly.
You’ll have a passion for all things digital, and be keen to work in web. This will be supported by your exposure or experience with developing for the web.
What will I be doing?
• Working in collaboration with our talented development and design teams in both agile and waterfall development methodologies.
• Building content management websites, eCommerce websites and complex web applications in .NET using Umbraco and Sitecore.
• Working on our in-house built CRM system for one of our major clients.
• Helping out with dev ops.
• Assisting in documenting build approaches and development.
• Contributing to the wider team’s knowledge of new technology.
What Will I need?
• A keen interest and experience in web development.
• Have been involved in, or have built at least 1 website or web application.
• Skills and experience in developing in ASP.NET MVC or similar (eg. PHP or Java for the web).
• An interest in learning new technologies, skills and methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to discuss solutions with technical and non-technical members of the team.
It would be advantageous to have experience with Content Management Systems.
And in return…
Aside from our benefits package, you’ll be working in our modern offices just off Whiteladies Road. We have an office bar equipped with a beer fridge (for 4PM on Fridays), ping pong table, dartboard and foosball table. We run weekly cake clubs and monthly cocktail clubs (in our office bar).
We also offer the opportunity for you to work in a fast paced environment and to utilize the skills above to push innovation within our team and with our clients.