Terms & conditions
Bray Leino Yucca is committed to respecting the privacy of its users. However, we do collect and use various bits of information about you through your use of this website, and this policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be collected, stored and processed. The Data Collector for this website is Bray Leino Yucca, with its registered office at Kendal House, 4 Brighton Mews, Bristol, BS8 2NW. Please note that this policy only addresses our activities, and other websites to which this website links may have their own privacy policies and practices, which we do not control.
We collect certain personal information about you, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Information that you provided by completing forms on the website. This includes but is not limited to the information provided at the time of registration or of posting material or of participating in surveys, or of entering competitions, or of requesting further services. This includes but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, telephone code, telephone number and other information about your interests that enable us to provide you with a more tailored website experience, by personalising the website to match your interests.
- Information about your Internet usage, and your usage of this website, that may be obtained using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. You are able to disable these cookies by changing your browser settings, but this may slow down or prohibit access to certain parts of the website.
- Information about your computer including where available your browser type, your operating system and your IP address.
Uses made of information collected
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you have chosen to do so.
- To send you newsletters via e-mail, from which you can unsubscribe by clicking on unsubscribe on the bottom of the email newsletter.
- To contact you in relation to prize draws and competitions.
- To provide you with information and services that you have requested from us.
- To update you about changes to the service of the website.
- To contact you with information about this website or any other website operated by Bray Leino Yucca that we think may be of interest to you.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to access and disclose individually identifiable information concerning your activities whilst using our website, we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of our website, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these conditions.
Cookies are small text files. Many websites place cookies on your computer when you visit. Cookies are used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently, and to provide useful information to website operators. The following explains what cookies are used on this site and why:
Cookies in use on this site: